Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Drafting and Angry Birds

I was surfing around the internet the other day with no real point. It is summer vacation so i can do that! I stumbled across a blog entry about paper craft angry birds on the little plastic Man blog. I thought to myself " I teach kids. Kids like Angry Birds. I will get the kids to layout and make their own Angry Birds."

I modified the layout from the Little Plastic Man blog so they have a full set of dimensions and so there is no colour. The plan is to give the students the new dimension drawings and have them layout and colour their own Angry Birds. To make it a little more fun I will have some kids make the pigs and prop them up in a card castle. The students will have to flick their birds and try to knock down the pigs. We will see how it goes.

Download the dimension drawings Yellow Bird Red Bird Blue Bird White Bird Pig Old Pig King Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment