Thursday, September 6, 2012

Intro to Electronics With Breadboard Labs




I have been teaching an Arduino based engineering program for some time now, but I have never actually taught an electronics course. This year marks my first kick at the can. I had a very hard time finding a comprehensive electronics course on line that was more then just lessons. So I compiled some of the best YouTube lessons on the net and made my own lab set. Each lab has a simple set of instructions and Fritzing model with the bread boarded circuit and schematic diagram. Fell free to use this intro to electronics unit for your self or with students. If you feel that something has been missed add a comment at the bottom of this post and i will add it in to unit.

Level 1 - Basic Electronics Unit

No comments:

Post a Comment